We worship and celebrate Holy Eucharist at 10 AM on Sundays. We celebrate Compline at 7 PM weeknights on Facebook Live. We are an Episcopal Church, which means you are welcome here to fully participate and to be a part of our family.
Whether you are looking for a new church home, worshipping while on vacation, new to town, an occasional attender or a regular at St. Cross, we are excited to greet you, to welcome you and to get to know you. We invite you to make this your church home.
- Nov. 28: First Sunday of Advent
- Nov. 28, after 8 and 10 am Services: Advent Bazaar
- Dec. 5: Second Sunday of Advent
- Dec. 5, 4pm: Messiah Concert
- Dec. 12: Third Sunday of Advent
- Dec. 12, 7pm: The Longest Night
- Dec. 19: Fourth Sunday of Advent
- Dec. 19, 5pm: St. Cross Christmas Pageant
- Dec. 24, 3pm and 5pm: Family Christmas Eve Service
- Dec. 24, 9pm: Christmas Eve Fe…