Beach Mass Sunday at 10!
Beach Mass with Baptisms This Coming Sunday at 10am!
We hope you have marked your calendars for Beach Mass this coming Sunday. Yes, there will also be normal church in our sanctuary at 9am for those who want to attend that also. For you beach folk who have never attended Beach Mass here is what you need to know.
- Park your car at the church
- Bring your towel, or beach chair and definitely your sunscreen
- Walk down the hill on Monterey towards Martha's on Hermosa Ave (to the right out of the parking lot away from the church)
- When you come to the Strand, look to your right and you should see us setting up a few houses down.
- Find your spot, say hi to your neighbors, and get ready to worship.
- Just as a reminder, the normal Sunday service in the Sanctuary will take place at 9am, and Beach Mass will take place at 10am.