New Meal Ministry
We are partnering with St. Luke's Long Beach to assist with their shower program. We will be providing a morning meal on June 18th, August 20th, and Dec 17th.
There are several ways you can help for our first meal.
- Serve the meal with us at St. Luke's in Long Beach on Saturday June 18th. 7am-9:30am.
- Prep the meal with us at St Cross on Friday, June 17th, 3:00pm-6:00pm
- Bake home made cookies and/or muffins, deliver to the church by Thursday June 16th.
- Donate underwear and socks. The shower ministry supply shelves are running low. We will take up a collection and bring them with us on the day we serve the meal. Bring to the church by Thursday June 16th. See below for list of items needed.
The Shower Program is currently in need of the following:
- Blankets, used towels, back packs, rolling suitcases
- Men's underwear - boxers or boxer briefs only (no briefs), M, L, XL, white crew socks
- Men's clothing - long pants - all sizes, sweatshirts, jackets, walking shoes
- Women's underwear - bras & sports bras, panties size 5-10
- Women's clothing - yoga or stretch pants, sweatpants, sweatshirts, jackets, walking shoes
Sign up here: