Dodger Night: Aug. 31, 2018
Be sure to look below the form for travel information! Root, root, root for the home team! On Friday, August 31, the Dodgers face off against the Diamondbacks. There will be Friday Night Fireworks after the game. And -- oh yeah, it's Episcopal Night!
Buy your tickets by July 15 so we can get our order in on-time. Purchase with credit card online below. Price this year is $25 per ticket.
In the form below, be sure to fill in the payment amount in the credit card area.
The signup period has ended! If you have any questions, please contact the office.
The Harbor Gateway Transit Center is the beginning of the line for the South Bay Service of Dodger Stadium Express. It's located at 731 W 182nd St, Gardena, CA 90248. It's a Park n Ride location and there is plenty of parking.
Dodger Stadium Express - South Bay Service
- Your game ticket is good for the fare. Those without a ticket will pay regular one-way fare of $2.50.
- Board at any of the following stations: Slauson, Manchester, Harbor Freeway, Rosecrans, or Harbor Gateway Transit Center (Bay 9).
- Buses run every 20 minutes starting 2 hours before game time, with the last bus leaving Harbor Gateway Transit Center at game time.
- You'll be dropped off behind Right Field. Service back to the South Bay will pick up at the same stop after the game.
- Return service begins after the end of the 7th inning, with the last bus departing 45 minutes after the final out or 20 minutes after a post-game event.